MarcoRocks E 400 Aquascaping Cement - Coralline
Now in Coralline color to perfectly match MR Coralline rock. Reef safe and trusted by thousands to bond their aqua-scapes, MR E Marco 400 is the #1 choice if you are looking for the ultimate underwater bond.
This 5 lb kit comes complete with mortar powder, liquid with an acrylic polymer (to keep the joint from getting brittle in water), instructions, mixing spatula and a bucket to do the mixing in.
If you do not need the entire batch, simply rinse the bucket and put the rest back, put the lid on and store in a cool dry place.
Affix to rocks, sets in about 20 minutes so be mindful how much you mix to use per session. Once rocks are bonded they can be carefully handled after approximately 2 hours but fully cures in 24 hours. For best results, don't touch or move rocks for 24 hours after building.
1. Top off the MR Liquid Polymer Concentrate pouch with Fresh water. Seal bag and shake well.
2. We recommend mixing in small amounts making new batches as you go. Mix a small amount of powder and liquid in the bucket provided. Mix well with spatula until contents is thick, wet, and with no lumps. Add more liquid or powder to achieve this consistency. This product has an approximate working time of 15 minutes and will reach full strength in 24 hours.
• Do not handle your new aquascape for 1-2 hours. If you must handle, please do so gently, you cannot rewet and rework.
• If using on live rock or LR with corals, you can use tank water in a bottle and wet the LR and coral for that 1-2 hours.
• Premixed components Liquid pouch, bag, and bucket are all resealable for storage and later use.